Saturday 10 December 2011

Things that irritate me part 2

My first installment of things that irritate me here!
Ok, so it's time for the second installment of Things that irritate me.
3.
...
2.
...
1.
...
GO!



PEOPLE WHO CHEW WITH THEIR MOUTHS OPEN!
I know I mentioned this in part 1 of things that irritate me, but it is just so GOD damn annoying. There are people out there who do this and I don't know if people know they are doing it. These people manage to chew louder than whatever is in the background. I was watching a movie recently and the person managed to chew much louder than the movie. They were eating chocolate so it SHOULDN'T have made noise. It was so freaking annoying. Also girls that ask there boyfriends to do everything for them when they can do it themselves.

People Who Talk Constantly During Movies.
I don't mind people laughing during comedy films or screaming during horrors or such things like that. But the people I am talking about here are the people who talk constantly as if they have no interest in the movie. They constantly ask questions that only people who have seen the films already could possibly answer. They also comment on absolutely everything that happens in the movie. Then they get lost in the film and have to ask more questions to try and catch up in the film. I was at the cinema with friends and there were people in the screen that were clearly not interested the film, but didn't leave. Then after awhile they took an interest after talking constantly for about an hour and then asked someone to catch them up and ended up distracting them from the movie so they got lost as well. It's not fair on people. If you aren't interested in the film, just get up and leave. It's simple.




Girlfriends/Boyfriends Who Treat Their Boyfriends/Girlfriends Like a Slave.
Now don't get me wrong I have absolutely nothing against girlfriends asking their boyfriends to do things for them, but there are some girls out there who get their girlfriends to do absolutely everything for them, from getting them a drink to passing it to them when sitting on the couch and it involves them having to reach for it. I know this is kind of a stupid thing to annoy me because I know that people who care about people will do things for them, but there are some girls out there that seem to abuse this. All of them may not do it intentionally but there are definitely girls out there who do this purposefully. And I definitely know that boyfriends are just as guilty of this. People, it's not that hard to do things for yourself. Give it a try and see how much better you feel. Also try doing things the other way around and see how it helps your relationship.

Irish Weather.
Dare To Complain?
Now I know that the weather is a natural phenomenon and can't be helped, but I should elaborate on my point. When I say Irish Weather, I mean the fact that no matter what the weather is in Ireland you will always meet someone on the street or in your own home who complains about the weather no matter what it's like. Just to show a few examples I have heard over the years "Jaysus the heat would melt the balls off a brass monkey.", "bloody hell the wind would cut through ya out there.", "feckin rain, does it ever do anything but rain in this damn country.", "tis shocking cold out there I tell ya.", "if it got any colder out there we wouldn't need feckin freezers, we could just leave the food in bags outside." It's true what people say when they say that the Irish is a nation of complainers. Are we ever happy?

People Who Make Loads Of Noise When You Are Trying To Sleep In The Next Room Or The One Above Them.
Let Me Sleep!
So basically my job involves me having to get up really early in the morning to travel to different locations around the country, so I need as much sleep as possible because I never really know when I am going to finish work when I working. For example, I could leave my house at 5am, start work at 8 and only finish at 6pm and still have to travel home and possibly do it again the next day. So when I go to bed I like to go to sleep. Now don't get me wrong, I don't go to bed early, usually around 11 or 12. So when I am lying in bed at 11 pm trying to sleep and then I hear the tv in the room below up loud enough that I can hear the dialogue it pisses me off. And I never sleep right if I go to sleep mad. I may as well stay up all night. So if you are the kind of person who likes to watch tv loud, please think about others at night time and turn it the fuck down lol. I myself am the kind of person who watches tv loud, but that is usually during the day and if no one else is in the house. Common courtesies are an easy thing to exchange. Also to quote a great song writer Thomas Walsh, "it's nice to be nice, it's good to be good". Remember that next time you see something you can do to help someone else :)

So that's the end of this installment of Things that irritate me. I will probably have another one, but I have just been writing this one for too long and I don't want to keep it too long or it will never go up. I take all criticism seriously and welcome it because it will just improve the way I am and how I write.

I hope someone out there is interested :) Let me know by commenting if you are. Also please tell me how I can make the blog better.

Stardansheill o7

0 comments:

Post a Comment