Saturday 4 February 2012

New Things Week 4

I know it is only week 4 but it is getting hard to think of new things to do :/ All suggestions are welcome :) I will always come up with something to do, but they may not be great some weeks lol.

So for the 4th week of my new things to do resolution, I did things for me and didn't really think about a lot of the possible consequences.
Usually I over think a lot of things and end up missing out on a opportunity and regretting it after. It has happened way to often in my life so I decided to go a week without over thinking things and have more courage for things to see how it works out. It went pretty well. There were a few mistakes like the decision on Thursday morning of not going into college because my hangover said NO! But the rest of the week went really well. I had a great night out in Galway on Wednesday night with my friends and the hangover the next day was definitely worth it. I usually have a great night out with my friends, but there seemed to be a weight lifted when I realised I wasn't going to be over thinking everything and just had the craic and went with whatever was happening. We went to Carbon Night Club and it was Buy One Get One For Free Wednesday (BOGOFF) so we had to take full advantage of this wonderful offer that would get us locked lol. It was a great night with one or two foggy moments, but nothing entirely forgotten. This all happened because I basically decided not to over think a night out and just went for it.

So for anyone that reads this, learn from me. If you do not take risks in life you will never get anything. You don't know what is going to happen until you do it and you'll never get anything if you don't ask for it. So a few things may not go the way you wanted them to, it's all a learning experience. What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger. I highly recommend people trying new things that they never would have done before and learning new things about themselves and the world around them. Live and Learn!
All feedback is greatly appreciated. Also any suggestions about things to do would be awesome :)
Stardansheill o7

0 comments:

Post a Comment