Sunday 11 March 2012

New Things for Week 9

So this week was a tough week to come up with something to do. I decided that since I have never made it in for a nine o'clock morning class after a night out that I would go out and now matter how tired/hungover I was the next morning, I would get out of bed and be in at nine am lol. I realise that this is kind of crapy, but it is something new that I have never done before and I learned from it :)

So on Monday I went down to Bodkins Library Bar as they were having IT factor and raising money for the make a wish foundation. The IT factor is basically like xfactor. A few people I knew were participating so I was also supporting them. It was a brilliant night and all the acts were fantastic. It was a really close contest and the acts that got through to the National Final on Tuesday really deserved it. I was home by 1 am, but was exhausted and new it was going to be a tough morning ahead.


I woke up when my alarm went off at 8 o'clock and the only thing I wanted to do was go back to sleep, because I felt like I wasn't even going to be able to move if I tried. But I persisted and dragged myself out of bed and got the bus at 8.45 and was sitting in my lecture at 9 am. Unfortunately, I have no idea what happened in the lecture as my brain was still at home in my bed. But after that class I started to wake up and by the afternoon I actually didn't even feel that hungover. So maybe I have figured out how to cure my hangovers and don't have to worry about them anymore.


Stardansheill o7

0 comments:

Post a Comment