Sunday 3 February 2013

The week of music and insanity.

So lately work has been crazy busy, we have been travelling all over the country and I haven't really seen that much of anything besides work and roads. So as you can imagine I am starting to go out of my mind. So unfortunately I haven't gotten much of an opportunity to write much here. But I have been listening to the radio a lot and I have found a few more songs that I think should be shared with the world. Also this week I have a few songs that I am sure everyone has heard at least once that drive me absolutely insane. I am not going to post those videos because I refuse to have their names associated with my youtube history.

But anyway the new songs to share with everyone are:
1. Imagine Dragons. On top of the world
This is my current chilax song.

2. Superpowerless(feat. The Grammer club)
I decided to share this one because more people should be aware of the awesomeness that is 8bit music.

3. Gorillaz vs. The Killers. Somebody told me to feel good inc.
This is a really old mix, but it still makes me happy everytime I listen to it. The two songs by themselves now have no appeal to me at all, but I can't get enough of this mix.

Hope you enjoy the songs I decided to share. Let me know what you think below.

And now for the list of songs I despise. *Disclaimer, I have no idea what the names are to most of these.
1. That new Will.I.am Britney spears pile of manure.
2. Gangnam Style.
3 Anything by Carly Rae Jepson or with her featured in it.
3 That stupid song about finding the next top model.

Well that's my rant over for tonight.

Enjoy!
Stardansheill o7

1 comment:

  1. Launna2/16/2013

    It's funny how certain songs can inspire us or think the opposite... what trash. I have songs that I love to dance to, sing to, go down memory lane with and there are songs that I hear and wonder how they take up space... everyone has different tastes though :)

    Glad to see you back writing, post when you can:)

    ReplyDelete