Saturday 2 March 2013

Movies, music and life in general

So it's been nearly a month since I posted last (again). It's been one of the busiest months of my life so far and also one of the most fun. This is just going to be a short post about something that happened on my life recently.
2013 has had a great start for me. I have decided to make a massive change in my life. I've basically decided that I really don't care what people think of me, I'm me and if someone has a problem with me or doesn't like me well then I don't care because that is their problem. I'm always going to be me and I amn't going to change that to please someone. With work I meet too many people everyday to try and please everyone. I think it's the best thing I have ever done in my life. My life is so much less stressful now and I sleep so much better. I should have done this years ago, but I think a lot of teenagers do that kind of thing because they are afraid people wont like them and they will become an outcast but I have found that you actually get on better with your real friends who know the real you when you stop trying to please everyone.
I explained this to someone recently and they thought I sounded like an old man who had given up on life. It really confused me. Is this person right, am I just an old man that doesn't care anymore or does this make sense to people?

Stardansheill :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think that makes you old... I stopped caring what other people thought a long time ago... the best thing I ever did for myself... We can only be ourselves... nothing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. naya P.3/07/2013

    I don't think it makes you some sort of quitter - rephrasing the bit about being an old man. I think it means that you have moved on, you decided to go past the phase of trying to please everyone and living up to their expectations. We can only please so much people in our short lives, no?;)

    ReplyDelete