Saturday 6 July 2013

Saturday Sounds

Today was one of those days that I was home at a reasonable hour from work but didn't have anything to do so I started listening to music and reading and decided to share some of my music with people. This is just a playlist of some of the stuff I have been listening to today. Lately I have been reading a biography about Dave Grohl so a lot of it is foo fighters or other bands he has been associated with. But it is best listened to on shuffle. Hopefully people enjoy it :) Music is always something that brings people together and I personally love music and listen to it as much as possible. Let me know if you enjoy it or if there is any music you would recommend :)



Stardansheill o7

1 comment:

  1. Launna7/07/2013

    I love music... mind you mine is from a different era but I love listening to it to be inspired or walk with it... It always uplifts me :)

    ReplyDelete