Wednesday 29 May 2013

My absence and ideas for the future of my blog.

So like I always say every time I come back here to write a new post, work has been crazy busy and at times I think my brain is going to explode and leak out of my ears. Sorry, that's kind of disgusting.

 But I can't keep using that as an excuse for not posting on here. I have a massive back log of stuff that I want to write about, but whenever I get home from work I am usually exhausted from being up early and working all day. But I have come up with a solution that will hopefully help me get back into the rhythm of writing and posting more regularly. I hope that it will also work my brain so as I can concentrate longer and be less tired in the evenings. I find myself getting home from work and wandering around my house like a zombie, I know I have things to do but I can never remember what they are.

I have decided that since I am on the road almost everyday that I am going to do Project 365. I know it is an old concept, but I think its still a really cool idea. For those that don't know what project 365 is, its basically you take a picture of something that is the main focus of what you did each day for an entire year. I have no reason to not be able to do this since my phone has a camera on it and it's entirely too easy to upload images to the internet nowadays. I travel around the country and visit some pretty old towns with cool things in them to take pictures of. Hopefully I will get the opportunity to take pictures of some of these historical places around Ireland. This month is pretty quiet at work so I think it is the perfect time to start because it is going to take me a little while to get used to taking a picture everyday so if I can start slow and have a lot from days off and get all them uploaded and explained I think I will get used to it pretty quick. Hopefully people who read this will enjoy it and come back and maybe even follow my blog. I am going to start on the 1st pf June since it will be my birthday and I would like to see how year goes from exactly one birthday to the next :)

I look forward to sharing the next year with you guys and I hope you enjoy it.
Stardansheill o7

1 comment:

  1. Launna5/30/2013

    Hi there, glad to see you back to blogging, I will certainly read your
    blog when you post... and I will comment as much as I can :)

    ReplyDelete