Wednesday 18 January 2012

Project 365

This is the second installment of my project 365 project. 9 days down and it's getting easier to remember to take a picture and to think of something to do. One thing I do find difficult about the project is finding one picture that can be taken to sum up my day. But that's just because I am picky and awkward lol. Sorry this is a bit late being put up, I just got very backlogged with things to do. I have been staying on top of it though :)

So on Saturday (Day 4 7/1/12) the picture I decided I would use to sum up my day was a picture of me after my back had been waxed. A little bit of back story is that a friend invited me to a charity waxathon in aid of The Irish Wheelchair Foundation and I decided I would get my back waxed lol.The see the whole story you can read about it here!

Sunday was another day of study (for Monday) after I got home from the waxathon in Tuam. Thankfully the study for Mondays exam was a lot easier to study for than the other ones. I got home about 5 and did 4-5 hours study before hitting the bed lol. 


Monday after the exam was a lazy day. The exam went pretty well, so heres hoping I wont have to repeat it in August. After I got home I petty much just pretty much did nothing constuctive all day except make lunch and cook dinner. Played a good bit of MW3 to chill out after the exam stress. What a way to relax right? All in all a boringly relaxing day was had. 
Tuesday was another day of laziness and some study. Had a lovely lie in. I spent most of the day playing MW3 again, and did a couple of hours study for my C Programming exam on Thursday. 

Wednesday was similar to Tuesday, man I really live a boring life lol. I spent most of Wednesday however studying for Thursday and did so many hours of coding for the exam.

Thursday was the final day of my Christmas exams thanks be to God. It wasn't on until the afternoon so I got a bit of a lie in and another couple of hours study in before I had to sit the actual exam. The exam itself wasn't so bad. Am hoping I have done enough to pass anyway. As long as I don't have to repeat, I don't mind. In the evening I went to the cinema with a couple of friends to see Goon starring Seann William Scott. It was a really excellent movie and not what people would expect. We ended up going drinking after the movie somehow and all in all the end of exams was an excellent day and a great way to start Friday the 13th. 

So that's the end of the first 9 days of Project 365, only 356 left to go :P I hope people are enjoying these updates. Let me know what you think of the blog please :)

Stardansheill o7

0 comments:

Post a Comment