Friday 6 January 2012

The start of project 365 :)

So as part of my new years resolutions I decided to take part in Project 365. This is a project where you take a picture everyday for a year and upload them to a blog or website. So I am going to upload them on here 2 to 3 times a week and include the story behind each of them. I started this project on Wednesday the 4th of January. 

Study for First Exam
Unfortunately this week is when I started my second year first semester college exams. So this picture is me studying (on Wednesday) for my analog devices exam. (Thursday) I started studying at 4 o'clock after making my delicious french toast and rasher lunch :) Except for dinner and bathroom breaks I spent 8 hours studying :( It was one of the most boring days of my life. I did however learn so much for my exams. I did the exam papers for the last 3 years over and over and over again until I knew as much as I was going to learn. Thankfully the exam the next day went pretty well and a lot of the stuff I studied came up on the paper.

Studying again
Since it is still exam week I was once again studying. (Thursday) This time for my Telecommunications exam. (Friday) Once again I started at four o'clock after talking a break after I got home from my Analog Devices exam. There was a lot more to learn for this exam than I thought there would be so I sat down and read through the notes from the year and did previous exam papers. Unfortunately the exam the next day didn't go so well. The exam paper on the day was completely different to the papers from the last few years. It threw everyone for a loop. There were only a couple of students that thought it was a nice exam. Sure if worst comes to worst I will repeat it in August.

So day 3 started out disastrously with my telecommunications exam. Basically nothing I had studied or that had been on the exam papers for the last 3 years :/ Oh well, I did my best so we shall see what happens. If the worst happens I will just repeat it in August. After I got home I basically spent the day relaxing. After dinner my brother and I decided to go to the gym because I received passes for Christmas and wanted to see what the gym was like and I really wanted to go swimming because it is one of my favourite things to do and has been so long since I have gotten to go swimming. I also wanted to get started on my getting fitter resolution. It was actually really good and I know that I am going to be sore in the morning lol. I did a lot of arm and shoulder work. When I went swimming it had been so long since the last time and my arms were so tired that I couldn't really swim like I used to be able to or as fast. I was still happy enough just being back in the water. There is something about it that just relaxes me entirely and helps me think. I would go swimming everyday if I could. Now I know that according to the rules of Project 365 you are supposed to take all the pictures yourself, but you aren't allowed to take pictures in the gym so I downloaded the one of the pool.

On the way home from the gym I saw that the moon was so beautiful and big, but unfortunately my phone camera picture isn't great so  the picture doesn't do it any justice. But believe me when I say that it was amazing. It was so bright that the light was cutting through the cloud cover and made it look so much bigger.

So that's the first 3 days of Project 365, 362 more days to go. Hopefully people don't get fed up of me putting up pictures of my day. Let me know what you think of the blog please :)

Stardansheill o7

0 comments:

Post a Comment