Monday 14 May 2012

Travel the World


Todays post is just going to be a short one :) So today I was checking my emails and deleting all the crappy junk mail that often piles up when I notice one from twitter informing me of a new follower whom I did not know. Intrigued by this mysterious new follower I opened it and followed the link to this persons page. Upon investigation (total stalking) of their page it became clear to me that I without a doubt did not know this person. It was more than likely just them spam following, not that I mind. But I did discover something cool about them. They are taking part in this competition called See the World With Spar.

Basically it's a competition where a person enters to become a reporter for spar and the winner gets a round the world trip to report about all the interesting things to be seen in the world. This guys name is Eoin Mulvihill and he wants to win the trip. All we have to do to help him, is do any or all of the following: view, like, comment, share, tweet his video from Youtube. I wrote this post to help share the video because he seems like a nice guy and a bit of craic. He definitely seems legitimately interested in the competition. I also wrote it to let any other people who may be interested in this kind of thing about the competition and give them the opportunity to enter :) Give the video a view and a like, it only takes 3 minutes :) Thanks Stardansheill o7

This is his video. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment