Saturday 15 September 2012

Sleep deprived Saturday

So I have currently been awake for 31 hours and I don't like it. I miss my bed and my awesomely random dreams. I decided that it would be a great idea to write this entry in my sleep deprived state and see what happens sure. I had to get up at 3 am to go to work today and I actually went to bed early last night but I just could not sleep at all. My brain kept telling me that I was going to sleep through my alarms and I would miss work, so I just lay there staring at the ceiling for what seemed like days.

I eventually decided that there was no way I was going to get any sleep so I put on my headphones and started to listen to some music and paroose some random blogs. I came upon THIS one that was truely random indeed. I highly recommend this blog to anyone looking for a blog that is compossed of literally some of the most random things I have ever read. I can honestly say I would love to be as random as this person. I for some reason love being pure random and saying things that make my friends wonder what is going on inside my head. I also found some amazing songs that I am now going to stick a few up here for all to see and enjoy as I know ye will :-)

The first one here is Breezeblocks by Alt-j. It is definitely my favourite of all the ones I have found recently. Don't really know why, I'll get back yo you on that when I figure it out. I think it's because of the lyrics. They are amazing.


The second one is Welcome Home by radical face. Anyone who has seen the nikon ad will more than likely know this song. But it is an amazing song and is really catchy. 


And last but most definitely not least we have a music video from youtuber Nathan J Barnetts. It is him performing as one of his characters Keith Apicary. It's called T.M.N.T and I really hope people know what those letters mean :P This song brings back great childhood memories and makes me laugh every time


Enjoy! Well anyway we are almost home and I can hear my bed calling, so I am going to stop writing now before I say something that is pure nonsense. Let me know what you guys think :)

Stardansheill o7

1 comment:

  1. Launna9/15/2012

    I hope you are able to get some sleep soon... I have had those days, no matter how hard I try to sleep, it just eludes me. Lately I am the other way around, I cannot wait to get to bed and find the morning comes quickly and I don't feel rested. I am working on figuring that one out;)

    ReplyDelete